About SERVPRO of Manayunk and Chestnut Hill
Brian Christopher Turpin
Owners of SERVPRO of Manayunk and Chestnut Hill
As a locally owned and operated restoration team, our professionals care deeply about the communities that we serve and represent because its where we live too. From Manayunk and Chestnut Hill to Germantown and Mt. Airy, our 24/7 response to emergencies offers peace of mind to our customers whenever disasters may strike. This prompt response has helped to build our reputation and to earn the trust of businesses and residences throughout our service area over the past decades.
As you might expect from an award-winning team, customer service is at the heart of everything that we do. From our prompt answering of phone calls and emails 24 hours a day to our fast response to emergencies with the right equipment and personnel to mitigate any disaster properly, limiting the impact on your life is always the primary objective. That is why our team offers a full, comprehensive recovery approach that includes a full-service contracting crew with over 80 years of combined construction and building trades experience.
Our area is full of culture and natural attractions from the Woodmere Art Museum and the Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania to Wissahickon Valley Park & Trail. Even with the rich history and cultural significance of our service area, we understand that no place is more important to you than your home or business.
The team gets led by our owner, Brian Christopher Turpin, and his philosophy of superior customer service resonates through every level of our management, office staff, and restoration technicians. We know that reputations and trust can be earned and lost, so we never waver on the quality and efficiency that our area has come to know and expect from our qualified restoration specialists.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician