Fire Damage – Manayunk Home
Fire damage struck this Manayunk house due to faulty wiring. The fire began in the attic which had been remodeled as an office. The fire was put out very quickly so, and there was a minimal amount of water damage. The worrisome damage was the soot and smoke damage that had permeated the entire home. SERVPRO of Manayunk employs highly trained and industry certified technicians who specialized in fire damage restoration projects. SERVPRO uses proprietary compounds and procedures to rid a fire damaged location of the soot and smoke that is left behind. We also have the resources to dispose of any damaged building materials and to reconstruct the structure after cleaning and sanitizing.