If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (215) 482-0800

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Gas Water Heater Causes Fire Damage to this Manayunk Storage Shed

The charred result is illustrated in the Before Photo of this fire damaged property in Manayunk. The water heater gas regulator malfunctioned, and the burnt appliance and walls needed some cleanup. Our SERVPRO technicians, because the shed was attached to the house, quickly demolished the foul smelling materials and removed them according to local regulations. We set up an ozone generator over night to extract the remaining odor causing particulates from the small structure. We wiped down the sooty layer and pressured washed the interior of the shed. The homeowner was pleased with our rapid cleanup and the manner we communicated with him about the service. You can always rely on us to offer the most beneficial solutions to your fire, water, or mold issues.