Phoenixville Fire Damage Restoration and Remodel
This Phoenixville home suffered from a fire on the second level causing extensive smoke and soot damage. In addition to the fire, the owners were heavy cigarette smokers in the home. Team SERVPRO was called in and the house was brought down to the studs and completely remodeled. SERVPRO technicians specialize in the cleanup after a fire. Should your home experience fire damage, contact us right away. We are available 24/7 365 days a year to take your emergency call.