If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (215) 482-0800

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

How Our Skilled Professionals Will Eliminate Moldy Odors From Your Manayunk Home

1/15/2019 (Permalink)

Mold Remediation How Our Skilled Professionals Will Eliminate Moldy Odors From Your Manayunk Home If you become aware of the presence of mold in your home, contact SERVPRO of Manayunk and Chestnut Hill immediately.

Clearing The Signs And Odors Of Mold Damage In Your Manayunk Home

Professional assessment is a must for homeowners who discover signs of mold or mildew in their property. These microscopic fungi can spread fast and have been known to infect sheetrock, wooden structural components, and wall spaces. Often the visible signs are the tip of the iceberg and can betray extensive mold growth underneath. Although these fungi pose a health risk, they are not considered to be life-threatening. However, dealing with mold quickly and effectively is essential.

The unpleasant odor and appearance of mold damage in Manayunk properties can be rectified quickly using a local service. SERVPRO has experienced IICRC certificate holders in both the assessment and remediation of mold. Our technicians live locally which can reduce call-out times to your property and allow us to guarantee to arrange a service within one hour of notification of loss; we can begin work in as little as four.

By focusing on the source, we can remove mold and prevent it from coming back. Mold spores proliferate in warm, moist conditions so often the source could be a leaking pipe or structural flaw. We use moisture meters and our training to find these moisture pockets and dry them using rapid air-movers or injectidry systems. These equipment allow us to dry inside wall cavities, crawlspaces and beneath the subfloor.

The priority for most homeowners is removing the visible signs and musty smells that are common in this type of property damage. We can use soda blasting alongside other agitative cleaning methods to remove thick buildup. SERVPRO provides technicians with industrial grade foggers that are water-based, meaning they are safe to use in properties without having to relocate residents. Our priority is to remove both the signs and smells to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”

Mold damages can often recur if the property is not thoroughly cleansed. After removing fungus from carpets, upholstery or walls, SERVPRO can apply antimicrobial treatments to the affected area. This treatment helps to mitigate against recurring mold problems meaning one call-out is enough to remediate damages.

If you become aware of the presence of mold in your home, contact SERVPRO of Manayunk and Chestnut Hill at (215) 482-0800 immediately.

Click here for more about Manayunk.

Other News

View Recent Posts