If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (215) 482-0800

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage – Manayunk Home

Mold damage at this Manayunk home began as water damage due to a leak in the kitchen plumbing. The leak had gone on so long that the entire subflooring had become affected and mold colonies had sprung up in the walls and flooring. The homeowners knew they needed more than the plumber that had started the correction of the water leak. They needed a professional mold damage restoration company. SERVPRO of Manayunk has a long-standing reputation for its work in mold damage restoration. We employ industry certified technicians and use the latest technology in the process of cleaning up your mold problem.